Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Episode Guide Transcript|
Alfred is the third episode of Batman Season 2 and the 16th episode overall. It is the third part of a three-part story, detailing Bruce's wedding to Julie and his promise to Alfred.
ALFRED'S FINAL HOURS- As Bruce Wayne, Stephanie Brown, Julie Madison, Dick Grayson, and Barbara Gordon comfort a dying Alfred Pennyworth, they think back to important moments in their lives in which the butler was pivotal. Amidst the grief-induced tensions, Marilyn McCarthy and Harvey Dent have a go at each other.
- Luke Evans as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Aaron Paul as Jason Todd (flashbacks)
- Rose McIver as Stephanie Brown/Batgirl
- Andrew Scott as Harvey Dent
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Victor Fries (credit only)
- India de Beaufort as Julie Madison
- Katrina Law as Nyssa al Ghul/Ra's al Ghul
- Rachel Skarsten as Talia al Ghul (Earth-3)
- Camilla Belle as Renee Montoya (credit only)
- Erin Cahill as CJ Maroni
- Andrea Bowen as Barbara Gordon
- Jessica Stroup as Marilyn McCarthy
- Justin Chatwin as Jean-Paul Valley
- with Jonathan Pryce as Alfred Pennyworth
- and Bryan Cranston as Commissioner James Gordon
- Antagonist: None
- First episode to feature no antagonist.
- The Joker, Victor, and Renee do not appear in this episode.
- This episode takes place entirely inside of Wayne Manor.
- First episode to feature no guest cast.
- Final appearance of Alfred.
MAIN CHARACTER SCENE COUNTEdit
- Bruce- scenes
- Jason- scenes
- Stephanie- scenes
- Harvey- scenes
- Julie- scenes
- Nyssa- scenes
- CJ- scenes
- Barbara- scenes
- Marilyn- scenes
- Jean-Paul- scenes
- Alfred- scenes
- Commissioner Gordon- scenes