Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 4, Episode 13|
|Episode Guide Transcript|
Blight is the thirteenth episode of Arrow Season 4 and the 82nd episode overall.
FOLLOWING LEADS- Oliver chases down a lead on the elusive Damien Darhk and discovers Derek Powers has deadly new abilities. Malcolm goes against Powers only to get caught up in the terrorist's schemes, but not before he calls in a few favors from the League. Nyssa devises a plan of attack that comes with a heavy price. Diggle travels to Corto Maltese in search of answers to his fever-induced vision. The Flash arrives to help contain Powers.
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen
- Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance/Black Canary
- David Ramsey as John Diggle
- Willa Holland as Thea Queen (credit only)
- Katrina Law as Nyssa al Ghul
- Caity Lotz as Sara Lance
- Deborah Ann Woll as Andrea Beaumont
- Colin Donnell as Tommy Merlyn (credit only)
- and John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn/Ra's al Ghul
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- with Steve Valentine as Derek Powers/Blight
- and Christopher Meloni as Maxwell Lord
- Antagonist: Derek Powers
- Thea does not appear in this episode.
- First of four consecutive episodes in which Thea is absent.