|Season 4, Episode 10|
|Supergirl No More||Rage Most Justified|
Going Rogue is the tenth episode of Supergirl Season 4 and the 74th episode overall. It is the second part of the 3-part RED storyline.
BLOOD AGAINST BLOOD- Kal-El and Karen Starr engage Kara Danvers in combat through National City and Metropolis. Lena Luthor works on a way to neutralize the device. Maggie Danvers tails an escaped Lucy Lane, who has aligned herself with Livewire. Alex Danvers and James Olsen struggle to accept the directive.
- Melissa Benoist as Kara Danvers
- Chyler Leigh as Alex Danvers
- Jeremy Jordan as Winslow Schott
- Katie McGrath as Lena Luthor
- Tyler Hoechlin as Kal-El
- Zachary Quinto as General Dru-Zod (credit only)
- Odette Annable as Reign
- Jenna Dewan as Lucy Lane
- Floriana Lima as Maggie Danvers
- with Claire Holt as Karen Starr/Power Girl
- and Mehcad Brooks as James Olsen/Guardian
Special Guest StarsEdit
- Antagonists: Kara Danvers, Lucy Lane
- Zod does not appear in this episode.
- First appearance of Lobo. He is indirectly mentioned in Truth, Justice, and the American Way.