Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 3, Episode 3|
|Episode Guide Transcript|
The Man Who Broke The Bat
Knightfall is the third episode of Batman Season 3 and the 29th episode overall. It is the third part of a four-part story, detailing an insurgency against the vampire regime and the temporary replacement of Batman by the anti-hero Azrael.
PART 3 OF 4: DESTROYING THE BATMAN- As Jean-Paul Valley continues to tarnish Batman's reputation, Marilyn McCarthy works with the GCPD to bring her old partner in. Barbara Gordon coerces Jonathan Crane into acting as bait in a complicated sting op to take down the Red Hood, with The Joker and Harvey Dent caught up in the crossfire as they continue their mad game against "AzBat". Nyssa al Ghul reveals her true allegiances and Vladislaus Dracula brings out the animal in James Gordon. Elsewhere, CJ Maroni visits Bruce Wayne in the hospital and Slade Wilson battles Dick Grayson.
- Luke Evans as Bruce Wayne
- Aaron Paul as Jason Todd/Red Hood
- Rose McIver as Stephanie Brown/Batgirl
- Andrew Scott as Harvey Dent
- Katrina Law as Nyssa al Ghul
- Camilla Belle as Renee Montoya
- Rachel Skarsten as Talia al Ghul (Earth-3)
- Diogo Morgado as Bane
- Erin Cahill as CJ Maroni
- Andrea Bowen as Barbara Gordon
- Dylan O'Brien as Dick Grayson/Nightwing
- Jessica Stroup as Marilyn McCarthy
- Justin Chatwin as Jean-Paul Valley/Azrael/Batman
- Henry Ian Cusick as The Joker
- Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance/Black Canary
- with John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn/Dark Archer
- and Bryan Cranston as Commissioner James Gordon
Special Guest StarsEdit
- David Tennant as Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow
- with Eric Roberts as Dusan al Ghul
- and Michael Fassbender as Vladislaus Dracula
- Oded Fehr as Ra's al Ghul
- Manu Bennett as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke
- Chris Lowell as Tim Drake/Batman
- Roxanne McKee as Selina Kyle
- with Shawn Ashmore as Jason Bard
- and Erik King as Gavin King/Orpheus
- Jensen Ackles as Red Hood (voice)
- Antagonists: Jean-Paul Valley, Red Hood, Vladislaus Dracula, Slade Wilson, Nyssa al Ghul
- Third episode this season to feature all main characters.
- First appearance of Dusan al Ghul.
- Title Meaning: the decay of Batman's reputation in the city
- On a meta level, this episode takes its title from the 1993 story-arc of the same name.
MAIN CHARACTER SCENE COUNTEdit
- Bruce- scenes
- Jason- scenes
- Stephanie- scenes
- Harvey- scenes
- Julie- scenes
- Nyssa- scenes
- Renee- scenes
- CJ- scenes
- Barbara- scenes
- Dick- scenes
- Marilyn- scenes
- Jean-Paul- scenes
- The Joker- scenes
- Commissioner Gordon- scenes