|Family||Markos (half-brother, deceased)|
|Significant kills|| *Tyler Lockwood
|Status|| Alive (ascended)
|Played by||Mark Pellegrino|
|Last seen||Gods & Monsters|
Silas is an immortal witch who wishes to bend reality to his will. As the inadvertent predecessor of the vampire species, Silas requires blood to stay active.
Mystic Falls FlashbacksEdit
Silas is also the main antagonist of these flashbacks.
The Sulez Dynasty Season 1Edit
In Pilot, he appears in the form of Meredith's mother Gabriella.
In Say Anything, Meredith invites him (thinking he is her mother) to a catch-up dinner. Silas accepts. He later taunts Juliette, promising to hurt Meredith for the sake of it.
In All Through The Night, Meredith and Silas have their dinner and Silas leaves satisfied. Later, Juliette informs Meredith that Silas was there and not her mother, leaving Meredith infuriated.
In Go, Taryn experiences a vision of Silas destroying the world.
In Darkness Lifts,
The Sulez Dynasty Season 3Edit
In Near Wild Heaven,
In The Blood Gospel,
In Games You Play,
- He is one of five main antagonists of The Sulez Dynasty Season 1, however, he is the overall Big Bad of the season. He returns as a supporting villain/anti-hero in The Sulez Dynasty Season 3 possessing Lucien Castle.
- He is the most recurring antagonist in The Sulez Dynasty.
- He is the second-most-appearing Earth-7 antagonist after Celine Laurent.
- 21/44 (TSD)
(TSD Season 1) (13/13)
- Pilot (flashbacks/as Gabriella Sulez)
- Say Anything (flashbacks/ as Gabriella Sulez)
- All Through The Night (flashbacks/as Gabriella Sulez)
- Sacrilege (flashbacks)
- The Fallen (flashbacks)
- Animal I Have Become (dreams)
- Go (vision)
- Darkness Lifts
(TSD S3) (8/16)
- Genesis (possessing Lucien Castle)
- Good News For People Who Like Bad News (possessing Lucien Castle)
- Darkness On The Edge Of Town (possessing Lucien Castle)
- Near Wild Heaven (possessing Lucien Castle)
- Every Breath You Take (possessing Lucien Castle)
- The Blood Gospel (possessing Lucien Castle)
- Games You Play (possessing Lucien Castle)
- Throne (possessing Lucien Castle)