Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 4, Episode 5 (59)|
|Episode Guide Transcript|
The Ladder of Chaos
Soul Inmate is the fifth episode of the fourth season of The Originals and the 59th episode overall.
THE SWITCH- When Tristan hires the pyrokinetic Morgana Vilenti, a terrorist with ties to both Kol and Finn, to assassinate Kingston, Angelique soon finds herself in a dangerous situation. Malcolm pays Elijah a visit, an event that leaves several lives hanging in the balance. Freya locks Lucien and Aurora away together to sort out their issues, but the result is not what she expected. Mikael gives Congress his answer as his suspicions of Fawkes continue to grow. As Callie rushes to her aid, Angelique's situation takes a turn for the worse.
- Joseph Morgan as Niklaus Mikaelson
- Daniel Gillies as Elijah Mikaelson
- Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Mikaelson
- Riley Voelkel as Freya Mikaelson
- Casper Zafer as Finn Mikaelson
- Haley Lu Richardson as Angelique Mikaelson
- Rebecca Breeds as Aurora de Martel
- Emily VanCamp as Christabella Marcoux
- Claire Coffee as Alana Killeen
- Mekenna Melvin as Callie Mercer
- Tahmoh Penikett as Gregory Fawkes
- Imogen Poots as Tess Smith
- Crystal Reed as Joanna
- with Krysten Ritter as Natasha Elkin
- and Julian McMahon as Taylor Kingston
Special Guest StarsEdit
- Alexandra Daddario as Morgana Vilenti
- Martin Short as Harold Meriwether
- Victor Garber as Nate Hawthorne
- Sebastian Roche as Mikael
- Andrew Lees as Lucien Castle
- Ethan Suplee as Franklin Sterns
- Samantha Noble as Marilee Kerr
- with Terry O'Quinn as Hank Masters
- and John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn
- Antagonist: Morgana Vilenti
- This episode marks the first present-day appearance of Morgana Vilenti on The Originals.
- Fifth episode this season to feature all main characters.