Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 3, Episode 2|
|Episode Guide Transcript|
The Man Who Broke The Bat is the second episode of Batman Season 3 and the 28th episode overall. It is the second part of a four-part story, detailing an insurgency against the vampire regime and the temporary replacement of Batman by the anti-hero Azrael.
PART 2 OF 4: BATMAN DOWN- With Bruce Wayne crippled, Jean-Paul Valley takes up the mantle of Batman to inspire the insurgency but his alter ego resurfaces. The Joker challenges Harvey Dent to a grotesque game, with the prize being this new Batman's head. The GCPD is skeptical of Nyssa al Ghul's latest plan against the vampires. Stephanie Brown finally escapes from Red Hood's clutches, only to run afoul of Bane. CJ Maroni joins forces with Renee Montoya and Marilyn McCarthy to bring in The Joker and Two-Face, while Barbara Gordon tails the escaped Jonathan Crane.
- Luke Evans as Bruce Wayne
- Aaron Paul as Jason Todd/Red Hood
- Rose McIver as Stephanie Brown
- Andrew Scott as Harvey Dent/Two-Face
- Katrina Law as Nyssa al Ghul
- Camilla Belle as Renee Montoya
- Rachel Skarsten as Talia al Ghul (Earth-3)
- Diogo Morgado as Bane
- Erin Cahill as CJ Maroni
- Andrea Bowen as Barbara Gordon
- Dylan O'Brien as Dick Grayson
- Jessica Stroup as Marilyn McCarthy
- Justin Chatwin as Jean-Paul Valley/Batman/Azrael
- Henry Ian Cusick as The Joker
- Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance/Black Canary
- with John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn/Dark Archer
- and Bryan Cranston as Commissioner James Gordon
Special Guest StarsEdit
- Oded Fehr as Ra's al Ghul
- Rebecca Breeds as Aurora de Martel
- Manu Bennett as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke
- Chris Lowell as Tim Drake
- Imogen Poots as Tess Smith
- Roxanne McKee as Selina Kyle
- and Shawn Ashmore as Jason Bard
- Antagonists: Vladislaus Dracula, Aurora de Martel, Bane
- Second episode this season to feature all main characters.
- Title Meaning: the epithet Bane gains following breaking Bruce's spine in the previous episode.
- This episode marks the first proper appearance of Slade Wilson on Batman. He was previously alluded to in Three Years and Oaths as the archenemy of Dick Grayson and "his team".
MAIN CHARACTER SCENE COUNTEdit
- Bruce- scenes
- Jason- scenes
- Stephanie- scenes
- Harvey- scenes
- Julie- scenes
- Nyssa- scenes
- Renee- scenes
- CJ- scenes
- Barbara- scenes
- Dick- scenes
- Marilyn- scenes
- Jean-Paul- scenes
- The Joker- scenes
- Commissioner Gordon- scenes